Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Spicy chicken dip for chips and vegetables.
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Blue Cheese crumbles
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- ½ cup Your Favorite Hot Sauce
- 1 to 2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- Tortilla Chips
First of all, this is a very easy recipe and will take no time to prep at all. Now, take your crock pot and place the chicken in first.Then, dump in the hot sauce on top of the chicken. After that, take your cheese and put them in the crock pot, starting with the blue cheese first, and adding the cream cheese last.Next add the red pepper in on top of the cheese and place lid on crock pot and cook on low for 8 hours for best results.Finally after its all cooked, take your 2 forks and shred the chicken up finely.