Buffalo Chicken dip recipe
So your looking for a snack or appetizer to eat before your main meal? In any event, you have come to the right place. Here we have an awesome recipe for buffalo chicken dip that will spice things up. Now, this dip can go good with a lot of things, such as, tortilla chips, vegetables, crackers, and many more things. Additionally it can be great when your favorite sports team is on, or when tailgating. What’s more this, easy to make recipe, can go with you to family picnics or family outings. Also its perfect for just to munch on when at home watching a movie or favorite TV series.
This recipe is so easy to make, kind of wondering why we needed to put a recipe on here for it. Oh, because we have it memorized and that doesn’t help you out, my fault. In fact, another great thing about this recipe is that it don’t cost much to make. With this buffalo chicken dip recipe, you can also, substitute different hot sauces and cheeses. But the way the recipe is now, is just perfect the way it is. In other words, let’s get cooking!
Prep Time: At the most 15 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours
What you are going to need:
As a rule, all measurements for the Buffalo Chicken dip recipe are in RED. For example to see the measurements just hover (Computer) or touch (Cell or Tablet) to reveal.
Recipe by fridaysroo.com
Let’s mix up some buffalo chicken dip:
First of all, this is a very easy recipe and will take no time to prep at all. Now, take your crock pot and place the 1 lb. Chickenchicken in first.
Then, dump in the ½ cup Your Favorite Hot Saucehot sauce on top of the chicken. After that, take your 8 oz. Cream Cheese
8 oz. Blue Cheese
1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheesecheese and put them in the crock pot, starting with the blue cheese first, and adding the cream cheese last.
Next add the 1 to 2 tsp. Crushed Red Pepperred pepper in on top of the cheese and place lid on crock pot and cook on low for 8 hours for best results.
Finally after its all cooked, take your 2 forks and shred the chicken up finely. Now, start dipping!
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- 2 forks
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Blue Cheese crumbles
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- ½ cup Your Favorite Hot Sauce
- 1 to 2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- Tortilla Chips
- First of all, this is a very easy recipe and will take no time to prep at all. Now, take your crock pot and place the chicken in first.Then, dump in the hot sauce on top of the chicken. After that, take your cheese and put them in the crock pot, starting with the blue cheese first, and adding the cream cheese last.Next add the red pepper in on top of the cheese and place lid on crock pot and cook on low for 8 hours for best results.Finally after its all cooked, take your 2 forks and shred the chicken up finely.
All in all, please enjoy with friends and family, and remember to like and share to everyone. Above all, thank you very much for using these recipes and visiting this site. Continue using, and if you like the format, please send your recipes and they will be changed to this format. And, as always Thank you!